YL Professional Development Seminar: Personal Finance for Millennials
Like many millennials, you may face increased responsibilities including a first mortgage, student loan debt, and parenthood. And like many millennials, it’s hard finding time to learn how to properly manage finances and begin good investing habits.
Yet, while you build your career and family you need to keep an eye on your financial future.
At completion of this seminar, participants will understand:
- What to know when starting a financial plan
- How to develop your own 401(k) strategy
- How millennials use technology for personal finance
- Debt management strategies
- Top ten investment to do’s…and not to do’s!